Conscious Leadership Practices – Diving with Your Wise Self
August 15, 2019 - December 15, 2019$1750
I have a nickname seldom shared – Joy Diver. Being an ocean swimmer, it fits. But more so, I love to dive with successful and curious professionals who seek a greater connection with their wise self. I believe this is where inner and outer peace resides, regardless of the circumstances. Like any skill, the connection to our wise self must be developed. Consider our sessions as time out for time in.
During these 5 sessions you will:
- Engage your whole self – your SPINE – spiritual, physical, intellectual, intuitive and emotional dimensions – in service of mind-body-spirit attunement and alignment.
- Work with the Internal Family Systems model to identify and understand how your inner voices may be competing with your wise self.
- Strengthen practices that support mindfulness, neural integration and well-being.
- Enhance compassion for self and others.
- See new ways to approach challenging relationships and situations.
This is a special offer for summer-fall 2019.
Sessions by phone or zoom take place between August 15 and December 15, 2019. Includes self assessments, exercises and readings.
Questions – email Suzanne at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 808.284.2859 Happy to chat about your interest and desires for this special offer.